This is a Tama FastClamp EZ Series MC69 Tom arm/Clamp.
– Stand side is adjustable to fit tubing from 5/8 in. to 1 1/8 in. and is hinged for EZ On/Off.
– Ball-Arm L-rod is 10.5 mm for any Tama tom bracket and any other brand using 10.5 mm brackets such as Sonor (this can replace a Sonor hex arm), Ludwig Keystone, Ludwig Elite, and others.
The ball-arm style mount allows infinite positioning of your drum.
FastClamp Easy Set Up System (US.PAT.NO.6096956)
Do you ever feel like you need three hands to attach a drum clamp?
Are you constantly frustrated by having to search the floor for dropped and scattered parts? That’s why TAMA’s hardware designers came up with the FastClamp. It really is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Open the FastClamp just like a clothespin.
2. Close the FastClamp on the stand just like a clothespin.
3. The FastClamp holds the clamp in place so you can tighten the T-bolt.
You’re all done! Who knows, you may even start to enjoy setting up your kit as much as you do playing it! Probably not, but if your kit requires a lot of clamps, set up will be a lot faster and easier with attachments that feature the FastClamp Easy Set-Up System.
Dale’s Drum Shop is an authorized Tama dealer.
Please contact us anytime with any questions you may have. A Drummer will respond to you promptly.