Ludwig A.T.L.A.S Arch rail consolette mount with tom arm.
Drums not included.
A modern take on the classic rail consolette mount, The A.T.L.A.S. Arch offers infinite tom positioning and solid tom mounting with enhanced sustain and resonance in each drum.
- Installing The A.T.L.A.S. Mount and Atlas Arch
- Includes Arch, arm, and 2 LAPAM1 (pictured) for attaching to bass drum
- Select two adjacent lugs that will put your tom of choice in the best position over your bass drum
- Remove the drum head, hoop, and selected lugs from the bass drum.
- Position the A.T.L.A.S. Mount with the tension rod insert facing toward the bearing edge. Fit the bottom of the A.T.L.A.S. mount using the thicker of the two sets of included gaskets, adjusting the mounting bolt spacing to fit the existing lug holes. (for toms, use the thin gasket; for bass drums, use the thick gasket.) For Tom mounting, locate the A.T.L.A.S. mount in one of batter head lug positions.
- Affix the washers and nuts to each mount until the mount can not be shifted in the mounting holes by hand. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
- With each mount secured and heads/hoops re-attached to desired tuning, place bass drum in playing position.
- Slide Keystone clamp around the rail and clamp in place. Loosely connect knurled posts to the rail using the included hex screws. The posts should slide freely in the slots. Slide the posts into the Bass drum mounted ATLAS mounts, and clamp them in place. Then, use a 5mm Allen Wrench to tighten the mounting posts to the rail.
- Loosen the Arch clamp of the sliding tom arm to place arm into position, then tighten firmly. Loosen the 12.5mm L-arm ball clamp and position for preferred angle.
- The included ATLAS mounting brackets replace your lugs and are adjustable to mount on lug centers that are 1″ to 1 11/16″.
Check Ludwig’s website for all the A.T.L.A.S. options! It’s a great way to mod, simplify, or upgrade your existing drum and cymbal mounting hardware with no drilling required.
Dale’s Drum Shop is an authorized Ludwig dealer.
Please contact us anytime with any questions you may have. A Drummer will respond to you promptly.
There are no reviews yet.